Premium Synergy Series Vinyl Windows Outperform the Competition!
2FL is proud to offer one of the of the highest rated, locally manufactured vinyl windows in the industry. The VPI Endurance and Synergy Series Vinyl Windows in Seattle and surrounding areas. Combined with our patented vinyl window installation you will enjoy the superior energy efficiency and protection these products and installation techniques provide.
Lifetime Labor and Materials Warranty
Window System Features
- (1) Heavy vinyl construction for strength and durability
- (2) Inside glazing gives protection and a clean sightline
- (3) Cam action locking system
- (4) Full interlocking, airtight meeting rails
- (5) Attractive beveled frame profile and detailed finish
- (6) Smooth operating stainless steel balance system
- (7) Single and double hung windows feature tilting sashes for easy cleaning
- (8) Weep hole covers prevent air infiltration and block insects
- (9) Window designed with easy pull rail
- (10) Enhanced View screens*
- (11) Micragard Anti-microbial treated weather stripping
- (12) Insulpac foam-filled frames for superior insulation*
- (13) Stainless steel rollers for smooth operation
- (14) Full length, metal reinforced meeting rail
- (15) Super Edge Series of glazing
- UVSelf Cleaning Glass for less maintanance*
- Clarity Glass for a clearer view*
- Protective film ensuring clean glass on delivery*
- Super Edge Tri-Seal Spacer System
A bad replacement window Installation will reduce the benefits of your new windows. 2FL offers a Patented Window Installation that withstands hurricane force wind driven rain!
We offer many features that other companies consider expensive options. Insulation filled frames, Double Strength Glass, Aller-Guard 100 Weather-stripping, Lifetime Transferable Warranty and much more.
Energy Efficiency – Vinyl is a great insulator, superior in its resistance to heat transfer. Our Aller-Guard weatherstripping, standard on our vinyl windows, prohibits the growth of mold and mildew. It also creates a tight seal, maintaining the efficiency of the vinyl windows and effectively eliminating drafts.
Our Two glazing options enable us to produce vinyl windows that will provide year ’round comfort and energy savings. Dual pane insulated glass, created by sealing two single panes to a non metal spacer, establishing an insulating chamber, is nearly twice as efficient as a single pane of glass at reducing heat loss. The transparent metallic coating on our Solar Control (triple Low E) glass filters out solar radiation, thereby reducing heat gain in summer and heat loss in winter, for maximum comfort and energy efficiency. Our vinyl windows and patio doors are all Energy Star rated.
Durability – All of our vinyl windows are thoroughly tested for structural and thermal performance, to ensure they hold up under extreme weather conditions. VPI vinyl windows are also tested and certified to meet AAMA standards for forced entry resistance, for your protection.
Convenience – Tilt in sashes allow for safe and easy cleaning from inside the home. Vinyl windows open effortlessly, regardless of the temperature or humidity level. A vinyl window frame will not rot, chip, crack or peel, and as a result, never needs painting. The frame can be cleaned easily with soap and water when necessary. Balances never need adjusting, so vinyl windows operate easily for as long as you own your home.
Aesthetics – We have several exterior profiles and colors, which enhance the beauty of your home. All styles are available with color-coordinated grids, available in several colors and patterns, and sealed inside the glass for easy cleaning.
Reliability – We stand behind our vinyl windows, backing each one with our Double Lifetime Warranty. This warranty, which covers the window, the insulated glass, and the window hardware, will bring you peace of mind for as long as you own your home. The warranty can be upgraded to be transferable to the next owner if you desire.