The Sullivan Family Spanaway Wa.
We installed new VPI Vinyl Windows using the rain jacket flashing system, this detailed installation integrates the existing building envelope to the new windows. We then tested the windows and installation to AAMA astm 1105 standards and no water penetrated the window or the installation.
- I recently had vinyl siding installed by 2FL Enterprises who was installing cedar siding on a house across the road from my residence. I contacted 2FL and Terry laid out a viable work plan, he gave us suggestions and helped us design the look we wanted for our home. The siding installer’s were very professional and their workmanship was excellent. At the end of each day they cleaned up the work area very well. The vinyl siding turned out great and brought out the most in our house. The crew did lots of extras at no additional charge and performed their work in a timely and orderly fashion. All in all working with Terry and his crew was a pleasure. I would do business with 2FL Enterprises again as well as refer them to all.
R.D. Johnson ——– Black Diamond Wa
- I had seen the work that 2FL Enterprises has done around town and on their website and decided to contact them for a quote for new windows and siding. I had contacted other contractors for quotes and 2FL Enterprises was definitely the cheapest. They provide lots of samples to review in both siding and windows and it was easy to make my decision. They gave me an estimated start and finish date and met those dates. It took them about a week to completely side my house, shed, and install the new replacement windows. I couldn’t be more pleased. They were very professional, easy to work with and did an absolutely excellent job. I have received numerous compliments from my neighbors on my home and often someone will stop by while I am working in the yard and ask who did the siding on my house. I have referred them to my friends and neighbors and would do business with them again.
Sharon F—— Pacific Wa.
- I was referred by another siding company that did not do vinyl siding to 2FL Enterprises. Terry came out to my house to check the damage within two days of our initial phone conversation. He was professional and courteous in comparing the siding and knowing which way to go to find the proper siding. The siding installer that was sent to do the job was also very prompt and kept me informed about the need to check another supplier for the proper materials to match my siding. I really appreciated this as one of the other siding contractors who gave me a bid wanted to replace the damaged siding with a tan color; told me they no longer made the yellow vinyl siding(!). Another siding contractor took too long to get back to me as 2fl finished the job before they contacted me to offer a bid. It was a very satisfying job all around. I was very pleased with the quality of the work and would refer 2fl to all.
- “I had 10 windows replaced along with a new front door and exterior paint. The crews were great and worked within my schedule. All 10 windows and door were installed in one day and look amazing. The paint crew did a wonderful job making my home look new. I love the way my home looks now.”
Brian L. in Bothell, WA
- “I think they are excellent all the way around. Their prices are very competitive and their project management was outstanding. The craftsmanship of their staff went above and beyond. I highly recommend this team for shingle siding and painting.”
Jeff H. in Renton, WA
- “The Team was professional, considerate of my home and property and went out of their way to ensure I had the best experience. Most definitely I will rehire 2FL in the future”
Jason S. in Tacoma, WA
- “I was absolutely happy with the guy’s, they not only did an AWESOME job…but they were a great Team and a lot of fun. I really enjoyed my day. You just don’t find Guy’s with this great working spirit anymore. Super Team”
Caroline S. in Spanaway, WA
- “The window project took a little longer than expected but we are very pleased with the quality of the VPI Windows that were installed and the method of installation. I noticed immediately after the lower story windows were installed that it was so much warmer. Now that all of the windows are installed our pellet stove (only source of heat) is only running half of the time it used to during cold weather.”
Richard J. in Black Diamond, WA
- “I recently had vinyl siding installed by the 2FL Enterprises who was installing siding on a house across the road form my residence. The crew was very professional in their workmanship and at the end of each day they cleaned up the work area very well. I contracted 2FL and Terry laid out a viable work plan, he gave us suggestions and helped us design the look we wanted for our home. The vinyl siding turned out great and brought out the most in our house. The crew did lots of extras at no additional charge and performed their work in a timely and orderly fashion. All in all working with Terry and his crew was a pleasure. I would do business with 2FL Enterprises again as well as refer them to all.”
Robert G in Seattle, WA
- “2FL recently completed a vinyl siding installation on our home. It was a pleasure working with them on this project. From the initial meeting to discuss the various options and installation procedures to the final walk around of the completed project, 2FL folks were courteous and knowledgeable. The job was started early and completed on time. I would certainly recommend 2FL to friends and relatives considering a similar project.”
Sally D in Bellevue, WA
- “Terry came to our home and showed us the window options to replace all existing windows in our home. We were impressed with the professionalism and were happy with the timely delivery and installation. Colton was fabulous… spent a full 12 hour day with his other installer, and they finished the work same day! They cleaned up well, and couldn’t have been nicer. When Terry called to check on the work we told him we were very happy and have recommended their services to several friends.”
- “Excellent. The job took a little more than two days. The team arrived on Friday after a previous job and removed the siding and prepped the area. They returned early Monday morning and worked from 8 to 6 to remove the old windows, prep and install the new windows and the door. As with any older home they had to ‘square’ up the walls to ensure a solid fit, along with reflashing and sealing the windows. They finished Tuesday, painted the the siding, cleaned up inside and out and the result was fantastic!”
- “Mark Florin from 2FL was an excellent contractor for our emergency re-siding and new window installation last winter. He was timely, reasonably priced, and responsive to our concerns and his crew did excellent work. This summer we also hired him to install all new windows throughout the house, and this time with a different crew the work also excellent and done at budget and on time. I highly recommend 2FL for any home contracting services.”
- “We would highly recommend this company and are very pleased with the work they did on our windows and gutters. They were efficient, professional, friendly, and punctual. We purchased the special deal on Angie’s List and the company was very efficient in scheduling the work and completing it to our satisfaction in a prompt and professional manner.”
- “2FL removed our windows and installed 12 EPW windows including LowE366 Argon, Duralite spacer, Pull rail screens. Installed windows using the Rain Jacket Flashing System (a water tight flashing designed by 2FL). Installed 2 EPW Sliding glass door w/pet proof screens. Install included a Lifetime Labor and materials warranty, which no one else offered. They committed to keeping the work area clean and free of debris, which they did. 2FL replaced all the windows in our home. The experience from start to finish was excellent… from the professional and detailed presentation by the owner, Terry Flannery, to the excellent job and care taken by his installation crew; even the cleanup was prompt and thorough. After the install there was not one place inside or out that we had to paint. That is astounding.”
- “Terry’s crew installed Certainteed Fiber Cement Siding and Fiber Cement Shakes on our large (3500 sq ft) addition. They installed primed cedar around the windows, belly band and at the corners. For the soffits they used Alside vented soffit material. Terry was very professional throughout the whole process. He was prompt for the initial appointment. We were torn between using fiber cement and vinyl on our large addition. Terry didn’t try to convince us to go one way or another but provided a number of houses to look at where they have installed both. In the end we chose to use the Certainteed fiber cement product for the body of the house and their shakes for our two large window grouping areas. The crew was amazing, they were prompt, cleanly and left our property cleaned up after working here for almost a month. (They had a couple of window jobs to do while they were doing our siding). Terry took care of a few minor problems we had and compensated us appropriately.”
- “I want to thank 2fl and their people for the outstanding job they done on replacing the siding on my home. The workmanship was above and beyond my expectations. I have and will continue to recommend 2fl to my friends. The work was completed in spite of weather condition. Again, thanks to you all.”
- “Terry Flannery and 2FL Enterprises were recommended to us by a mutual, professional friend. We couldn’t have been more pleased with the quality of work and the people who installed our roof and gutters. I feel we got the best job done compared to our neighbors who had other companies do their work. The follow-up and customer satisfaction amazed me. Every detail was handled as if I was their only customer! Yes, the workers we courteous and looked out for our interests and we will refer Terry and his company to everyone.”